For more than ten years, I have managed events from California to Colorado, working in some of the most premier venues and locations in Colorado including Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre, Coors Field, and Telluride. In the past four years alone, I have helped plan and execute over 380 events ranging in size from 25 guests to 10,000. My experience includes a variety of events from corporate holiday parties to fundraising galas and walks to wedding ceremonies and receptions. I am genuinely passionate about every event I plan, regardless of the size or budget.
As a Colorado Native, I have many strong connections and professional relationships from Denver to the Western Slope, which allows me to be your “inside woman”. Known for being a strong communicator, I take the time to listen to what is most important to you when it comes to planning each event.
In my free time I love snowshoeing, hiking, camping and spending time with my family, which includes spoiling my niece every chance I get.
Fun Facts about TeNeil
1. I was not named after Captain and Tennille.
2. The one product I can’t live without is my Yeti cup.
3. In my hiking bag you can always find a Clif Bar, gluten free peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwich, a compass, safety kit, bear spray, an extra pair of socks, a rain coat, gators, two Eos lip balms, Kleenex, and a thermos of coffee. A girl can never be too prepared!
4. My dream has always been to own a small coffee shop. I even went to Coffee School to learn to be a barista.
5. I am a history buff and love vacations that include visiting a historical place or museum.